Reaon Consulting and Technologies Pvt. Ltd’s Privacy Policies
Personal data and permission to process them are completely voluntary. Any personal information provided to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you gave consent. In case you decide not to provide us with the data necessary for order processing and do not agree to their processing, unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill your order.
Please remember that you have the right to update or delete your personal data at any time. You can do this yourself and use our help, which we will gladly provide.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are simple text files that are sent to your computer’s hard drive via a web browser to allow our website to function properly for the user, such as login and visitor count.
The information we collect is used only for the purpose of improving the quality of our services – we never give them to other companies or individuals. Passwords and other sensitive information per user are not stored in cookies.
Purpose and scope of data collection:
- Among the available data are IP addresses, referrer addresses, operating system type and browser type.
- The main purpose of collecting and processing data is to collect site visit statistics and analyze the behavior of users during the activity on the website.
- We do not make the data available to third parties unless an application is made by a court, prosecutor, police or other competent authority that operates under and within the limits of applicable law.
- If you do not agree to the collection and processing of your data, you should immediately leave the website.
- If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us.